Solid deodorant, certified organic, specifically designed for children. Ideal for the first sweats, its active ingredients absorb moisture and neutralise bad odours. The synergy of active deodorants derived from plants helps to regulate the skin flora. It is formulated without bicarbonate of soda and without essential oils so as not to attack the sensitive and fragile skin of children.
Apple and aloe vera moisturise and soothe the skin.
How do I use it?
When I first use it, I detach the tab to open my deodorant. The lower part is used to hold the deodorant, the upper part is used as a cap. I hold my deodorant by the lower part of the case, I slide it 4 or 5 times under my clean and dry armpit to melt the product, covering the whole area. I store it in its case.
Super economical & ecological: this solid deodorant lasts at least 3 months for daily use!
How does it work?
- Organic shea butter: protects, softens and restructures damaged skin.
- Organic sunflower oil: known for its repairing, softening, nourishing, moisturizing and anti-oxidant properties.
- Magnesium hydroxide: a softer alternative to potentially irritating baking soda, it absorbs moisture and regulates pH to neutralise odour-causing bacteria.
- Zinc ricinoleate: a highly effective natural deodorant derived from castor oil and zinc oxide. It neutralises the molecules responsible for unpleasant odours, without blocking the natural process and without altering the natural skin flora.
- Triethyl citrate: known to inhibit the enzymatic decomposition of sweat constituents and thus prevent odour formation.
- Organic tapioca powder and bamboo powder: absorb sweat and reduce the feeling of wetness. They also give the deodorant a soft touch.
- Organic apple oil macerate: moisturising and soothing
- Organic aloe vera macerate: known for nourishing and softening the skin. It nourishes, restores vitality and softens the skin.
Proven effectiveness :
- The fragrance of the deodorant is pleasant: 76%.
- The fragrance is mild: 67%
- The deodorant is easy to apply: 43%
- The deodorant does not stick to the fingers: 71%
- The texture of the deodorant is melting: 67%
- The deodorant spreads well on the skin: 62%
- Immediately after application, the armpits smell good: 71%
- The deodorant reduces the feeling of wetness: 67%
- The deodorant neutralises unpleasant odours: 67%
- The deodorant seems to be effective: 57%
- At the end of the day, you don't feel the sweat: 52%
- The product does not leave white marks on clothes: 81%
- The product is gentle on the skin: 71%
- The skin is moisturised: 86%
- The skin is nourished: 86%
- The skin is soothed: 90%
- The skin is protected: 90%
- Armpits are not irritated: 90%
- The deodorant is suitable for my sensitive skin: 86%
Percentage of satisfaction. Use test under dermatological control on 20 subjects with sensitive skin for 21 days.
100% of ingredients of natural origin
43% ingredients from Organic Agriculture
Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control
From 5 years old
GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, TAPIOCA STARCH*, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, Z INC RICINOLEATE, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, AQUA (WATER), ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT*, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT*, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL.
* Ingrédients issus de l’Agriculture Biologique
- Specialized shops
- Hair salons
- Pharmacies and parapharmacies
- Beauty shops and Spas