Chasse Ô Poux Rinsing Vinegar, certified organic, has been specifically designed for children. Inspired by the natural remedies of our grandmothers, it allows to rinse, to degrease the hair (remains of oily mask) and to gently remove the remaining lice and nits, while making the hair more shiny. This vinegar rinse is based on organic apple vinegar and organic lemon water.
For better lice control, it is recommended to use the complete Lice Control range.
How do I use it?
- On towel-dried hair, I apply the vinegar directly to the scalp and the lengths.
- I leave it on for 2-3 minutes.
- I comb through again to remove the last lice and nits.
- I rinse well with water.
It is recommended to rewash the hair with Chasse Ô Poux Shampoo if the hair is still greasy.
How does it work?
- Organic apple vinegar (acetic acid) dissolves the protective coating of the nits and prevents them from sticking to the hair.
- The organic lemon water degreases (removes oily mask residues), strengthens and makes the hair shinier.
Remaining lice and nits are loosened and eliminated. In addition, this vinegar rinse naturally balances the pH of the hair and makes the hair shinier.
Tested and approved by the Toofruit testers' club.
99% of ingredients of natural origin
20% of ingredients from organic farming
Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control
From 3 years old
AQUA (WATER), ACETUM**, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT*, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE
*Ingrédients issus de l’agriculture biologique
** Transformés à partir d’ingrédients biologiques
- Specialized shops
- Hair salons
- Pharmacies and parapharmacies
- Beauty shops and Spas