This product is labeled
Chasse Ô Poux Certified Organic Shampoo has been specifically designed for children. Inspired by the natural remedies of our grandmothers, it helps to mechanically remove lice and nits after treatment and cleans gently. This shampoo is based on organic apple vinegar and organic lemon water. It removes lice and nits that have been suffocated by an oil mask. It gently cleans and removes the greasy film left by the oil mask thanks to the gentle surfactants.
For better head lice control, it is recommended to use the full range of Head Lice Remover.
How do I use it?
- After using My Oily Mask, I apply a little shampoo to my hair.
- I lather my hair on my lengths and roots, paying particular attention to the nape of my neck and behind my ears.
- I rinse with warm water
- With a comb, I remove the remaining parasites.
How does it work?
- Organic apple vinegar (acetic acid) dissolves the protective coating of the nits and prevents them from sticking to the hair.
- The acidity of organic lemon water makes it easier to clean the oil mask.
- The mild surfactants ( coco glucoside, sodium cocoamphodiacetate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside ) gently clean the hair and scalp without irritating it.
The lice smothered by the treatment peel off and fall out thanks to the combination of the shampoo and the circular movements on my scalp. My hair smells like apples.
Tested and approved by the Toofruit testers' club.
98% of ingredients of natural origin
20% of ingredients from Organic Agriculture
Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control
From 3 years old
AQUA (WATER), CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT WATER*, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, XANTHAN GUM, ACETUM**, CITRIC ACID, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE
*Ingrédients issus de l’agriculture biologique
** Transformés à partir d’ingrédients biologiques
- Hair salons
- Specialized shops
- Beauty shops and Spas
- Pharmacies and parapharmacies