A fluid, non-greasy organic SPF50 sun lotion, specifically designed to protect children's fragile skin from the sun's rays.
Mineral filters of natural origin reflect UVA and UVB rays for high protection thanks to its index 50. Apricot oil moisturises and provides a soft, non-greasy texture. Aloe vera extract soothes sensitivities. Its water-resistant formula is ideal for swimming ! Without chemical filters, the formula is non-toxic for algae. With So Solaire, protecting your skin is child's play !
How do I use it?
Before going out in the sun, I shake well to mix the filters and apply So Solaire in the palm of my hand. I spread it all over my body and face. I ask for help for the areas I can't reach (the back for example). I reapply every 2 hours.
How does it work?
- Organic aloe vera repairs, soothes and softens the skin. It also provides good hydration.
- Organic apricot oil has toning properties and softens even the driest skin. It reinforces the hydrolipidic film and protects the skin from dehydration. It also provides a fluid texture.
- Vegetable glycerine has moisturising and skin-softening properties.
- Mineral filters of natural origin such as titanium dioxide reflect UVA and UVB rays so that they do not penetrate the skin.
My skin is protected from the sun, moisturised and does not stick.
99,2 % of ingredients of natural origin
22,3 % of ingredients from Organic Agriculture
Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control
From 3 years old
AQUA (WATER), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO], DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, GLYCERIN, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL*, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, STEARIC ACID, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM LEVULINATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ALUMINA, SODIUM ANISATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER*, CITRIC ACID
* Ingrédients issus de l'Agriculture Biologique
- Specialized shops
- Pharmacies and parapharmacies
- Beauty shops and Spas