ALVEND laboratory, a family-run company, was created in 1995 in Somloire, in the West Northern part of France, to ensure the manufacturing and the development of hygiene products made from renewable vegetables resources.
Benefiting from an experience of over 20 years, we are able to offer our customers innovating solutions in the field of ecological household cleaning detergents and cosmetics products.
As co-founder of the COSMEBIO Charter (defining the first standards for French ecological and organic cosmetics), we have developed since the year 2000 a real expertise in formulating and manufacturing certified organic cosmetics and body care products.
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT :
Since the beginning, ALVEND laboratory has been involved in a philosophy respecting both human being and the environment. The solutions and services it offers are consistent with this commitment:
- HQE manufacturing premises (Environmental High-Quality standards),
- Sustainable development policy : use of renewable energy ...
Aware of the impact its activities may have on the environment, ALVEND laboratory has stood out and invested for real, concrete efforts that constantly guide the company policy:
- Priority to natural renewable resources and eco-design of products
- Prevention of pollution and reduction of waste,
- Public environmental awareness,
- Involvement of employees in the Group's core values to stimulate the collective work and spirit.
Address and contact
- Contract manufacturer
- Small quantities
- Large quantities