This product is labeled
ITS USE : For reviving the complexion and completing the removal of make-up. Produces a pleasant feeling of freshness.
INTENDED FOR WHOM : For all types of skin including the most sensitive and fragile skin. Alone or in conjunction with NATURALOE cleansing emulsion.
WHEN : Morning and evening, after the emulsion to complete cleansing or the removal of make-up. To prepare the skin for the application of care products. From time to time, use it as a compress for the eyes to relieve congestion in irritated or tired eyes.
RESULTS : Produces a glowing complexion that is clear and purified. Avoids the sensations of tightness resulting from dryness or dehydration. Strengthens the skin’s natural defences. Softens and gives a feeling of comfort and freshness to the eyelids.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE : Soak some cotton wool in NATURALOE lotion and apply to the face and neck to complete the removal of make-up. Repeat the operation until the cotton wool is immaculate and dry with a tissue. For relaxation, use in a thick compress on closed eyes for 10 minutes.
THE INGREDIENTS USED AND THEIR EFFECTS :
100 % of the total ingredients are of natural origin
- Fresh Pure organic Juice of Aloe Vera (in its original state)
- Camomile floral water bio: well known for its relief of congestion and calming qualities and antiinflammatory and anti-allergenic properties (soothes skin irritation)
- Orange blossom floral water bio : calming
- Witch hazel floral water : the tannic extracts from the leaves have astringent, disinfectant and vasoconstricting properties ; they also relieve congestion and are healing.
- Essential oil io lavender : calming, soothing.
Aqua (water), aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, anthemis nobilis flower water*, glycerin, yucca schidigera leaf/root/stem extract, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf water*, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower water*, alcohol**, sodium levulinate, sodium anisate, lavandula angustifolia (lavander) oil*, citric acid, linalool.
* Ingrédient issu de l’Agriculture Biologique
** transformé à partir d’ingrédients issu de l’Agriculture Biologique
- Hair salons
- Specialized shops
- Beauty shops and Spas
- Pharmacies and parapharmacies
- Health professionals